2016 Great Endeavour Rally & Super Endeavour Rally
Fundraising for the 2016 Great Endeavour Rally will make a real difference to the lives of people with a disability. Every year, Endeavour Foundation is inundated with a list of fundraising goals that have been identified by local disability and community service providers. This year, we aim to raise more than $300,000 to support 3,240 people with a disability across Queensland, New South Wales, and the Northern Territory.
Thanks to your amazing fundraising, people with a disability will have increased opportunities for choice, control, independence and inclusion. Thousands of people with a disability will benefit in the following ways:
- Mutitjulu Respite Centre for people in NT $1,000
- Training and development equipment for people in Toowoomba $6,784
- Promethean ActivTable for people in Southport $6,999
- Interactive Whiteboard for people in Stanthorpe $9,700
- Laptops for the delivery of training, education, and teaching Supported Employees at 31 Endeavour Foundation sites across QLD, NSW, and VIC $11,960
- Community Learning Hub for people in Ipswich $15,000
- Children’s Respite Sensory Room for children in Ipswich $20,000
- Funds for people with a disability to participate in the Rally $21,997
- Outdoor shelter, outdoor furniture, and weighing scales for people in Wacol $32,873
- iPads and software for people in Learning & Lifestyles across QLD $36,000
- Brickability – Lego Play Centre for children in Ipswich $40,000
- Refurbishment of Learning & Lifestyle service for people in Townsville $49,270
- New biscuit oven, biscuit co-extruder, and training and development equipment for people in Kingaroy $51,609
Thanks to your amazing fundraising, people with a disability will have increased opportunities for choice, control, independence, and inclusion. For more details, see our 2016 Fundraising Goals.
2015 QLD Great Endeavour Rally
The Great Endeavour Rally exists for one reason, and that is to raise funds to support people with a disability in our communities.
The generosity of teams, sponsors, volunteers, local community groups, officials, and supporters is amazing. Endeavour Foundation will never be able to say a big enough ‘thank you’ to everyone who takes part and contributes in many different ways, but we will try – THANK YOU so much!
The hard work and commitment of so many people before, during, and after the 2015 QLD Great Endeavour Rally led to an incredible amount of funds being raised – over $430,000!
The funds raised benefit individuals and regional communities along the rally route, by improving support options so that people have greater opportunities for independence, choice, control, and inclusion.
Thanks to the fundraising for the 2015 QLD Great Endeavour Rally, over 300 people with a disability have benefitted from all of our fundraising goals have being achieved:
- Music equipment for people in Townsville, Bundaberg, and Brisbane $1,500
- Sports equipment for people in Townsville, Bundaberg, and Brisbane $1,500
- All-weather play area for the children’s respite centre in Rockhampton $18,000
- iPads, software, and accessories for Learning & Lifestyles in Ipswich, Gold Coast, and Brisbane $20,000
- Funds for people with a disability to participate in the Rally $26,283
- Edible community garden at Airlie Beach Learning & Lifestyle $40,000
- Renovations including patio, doors, and flooring at Redcliffe Learning & Lifestyle $60,000
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle for Airlie Beach region $70,000
- New patios and upgraded living environments for residents in Toowoomba $100,000
2015 NSW Great Endeavour Rally
Thank you to everyone who generously contributed to the third running of the NSW Great Endeavour Rally. Through your support in 2015, close to $20,000 was raised!
As the Great Endeavour Rally wrapped up for 2015, we are both thrilled and thankful to look over what the rally achieved during the year. We can give figures of dollars and cents, but after the NSW Rally we were humbled to receive a beautiful message from Hope, one of Endeavour Foundation’s supported employees who participated in the 2015 NSW Great Endeavour Rally. Her message reminded us that the impact of our fundraising is what is of ultimate importance.
“We all have strengths and we all have dreams and goals”, Hope said. She reminds us of the importance of our fundraising goals, including the recent goal of raising funds for people with a disability to participate in the rally. Hope’s words have shown us the incredible value fundraising to provide support - “Sometimes we get so overwhelmed with the pressure of trying to make it through but, with some love and support I know that we can make it”.
On behalf of Endeavour Foundation, thank you for your contribution to the 2015 fundraising goals. We would also like to give our most sincere thanks to all those who attended the 2015 NSW Great Endeavour Rally, for not only supporting our fundraising goals, but providing invaluable support to every participant on the rally.
“My life has been dramatically touched by the incredible love and support of the Endeavour Foundation staff and everyone who came on the Great Endeavour Rally 2015 Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie Rally. Because of you guys I have a fighting chance to have a brighter future”.
All funds raised have been put towards our fundraising goals, and as a result over 400 people with a disability will have a life with greater choice, control, independence, and social inclusion. We were incredibly thankful for the overwhelming fundraising effort from the 2015 QLD Great Endeavour Rally, and are pleased that the excess funds raised from the QLD Rally will also be put towards accomplishing the NSW fundraising goals. With over $96,000 available funds, the following fundraising goals can be achieved:
- Sports and music equipment for people at Castle Hill Latch-On® $1,000
- Public address and music system at Mt Druitt business service $8,000
- Funds for people with a disability to participate in the rally $8,720
- Sunshade for outdoor lunch area at Mt Druitt business service $12,000
- Workstation improvements at Seven Hills business service $12,000
- Employees room upgrade at Mt Druitt business service$14,500
- Installation of lift for residential accessibility at Corinda $35,000
There were only two fundraising goals form the 2015 NSW Great Endeavour Rally that were not reached, and these goals will be carried over to future events to ensure all our goals are met.